.bas cannot run when generated by FILE.APPEND

Here we can discuss about the problem found
cicciocb
Site Admin

Re: .bas cannot run when generated by FILE.APPEND

Post by cicciocb »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:30 pm I think we briefly discussed the I2S input in a previous form post : [Local Link Removed for Guests].
And haha, I also ordered some I2S microphones quite a while ago that I found in a box again the other day. Sad how there never seems to be enough time to get to all those projects one would want to.

What I can say CiccioCB: Annex32 has been a most fantastic prototype tool to get to more of the projects I've always wanted to do, but couldn't find the time for. Thank you for continuing to develop and enhance it. It sortof reminds me of the early days of Windows development where one would use Visual Basic to prototype with the intention of eventually porting it to C++. Except, often the Visual Basic implementation was good enough that it was not feasible to bother rewriting it in C++. Probably way too long ago for anyone to remember :-)
Imagine that I'm coding all in C++ and that the complete loop compile/program the chip is very long and, sometime, can take 10 minutes. :oops:
Much better with Annex where you can modify / run your program immediately.
I'm also happy to use Annex for my own needs (sometime I prototype using Annex before converting in c++ to include inside Annex :lol: )
BeanieBots

Re: .bas cannot run when generated by FILE.APPEND

Post by BeanieBots »

[/quote]
Much better with Annex where you can modify / run your program immediately.
[/quote]
That is absolutely essential for people like me that don't really know what we're doing. Fiddle and try again...