problem with WEB flasher

Recurrent H/W and software problems
SlobaNS

problem with WEB flasher

Post by SlobaNS »

I'm trying annex32 with various variants of ESP32 modules. So far I have tried Annex32 1.48 with ESP-01S module and Annex32 1.50.8 with TTGO EPS32 Wroom module.
It seems to me that it is very usable and an excellent interpreter for amateur use, which is exactly what I need.
But now I ran into a problem. I got two small Waweshare EPS32-S3 Zero modules. They are very interesting to me because of their small dimensions, but I did not manage to program them with WEB flasher. I tried five times and gave up.
https://www.waveshare.com/esp32-s3-zero.htm
The WEB flasher reports that the programming is complete, but after the reset the module does not generate the network. It is set to work as an AP with IP address 192.168.4.1. but i can't find it.
Is it up to the module? Has anyone had experience with this module? I don't have much experience with ESP32, and any advice is helpful to me.
Thanks in advance... :D
cicciocb
Site Admin

Re: problem with WEB flasher

Post by cicciocb »

You must select the version with QSPI flash memory
image.png
but the serial link will not be working (PRINT will not work) but, apart from this limitation, all the features will be available, including the possibility to connect an USB keyboard with the module.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SlobaNS

Re: problem with WEB flasher

Post by SlobaNS »

...and it works, of course, with one touch of the wizard. Thank you, Cicciob !
I will try it in the next few days and I will be happy to share my experiences on this forum.