Support for the project

Give it a try, it costs you nothing !
cicciocb
Site Admin

Support for the project

Post by cicciocb »

As we discussed into another post [Local Link Removed for Guests], you can contribute to the project giving a little bit of your time participating to the forum with projects, testing and suggestion but you can also contribute doing a little donation.
This can be done using Paypal clicking on this link : https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/annexwifi

You will find a series of posts here where you can give your opinion and vote on whether a feature should be implemented.
Everyone can vote, but by making a small donation, you can prioritize your vote more
bugs

Re: Support for the project

Post by bugs »

Hi cicciocb,

Having read many requests to add support for xyz modules/displays/chips etc, might I suggest that a donation of the module in question could be required? Or at least the url and cash donation to purchase same - if you first agreed that the additional feature could be incorporated.
:|
cicciocb
Site Admin

Re: Support for the project

Post by cicciocb »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:55 pm Hi cicciocb,

Having read many requests to add support for xyz modules/displays/chips etc, might I suggest that a donation of the module in question could be required? Or at least the url and cash donation to purchase same - if you first agreed that the additional feature could be incorporated.
:|
Yes, certainly, this can be a way to go faster or to expand support for other devices. I constantly buy new modules, sensors, and accessories to connect with Annex32; I do this primarily with my own funds and, rarely, with the very few donations I receive. Obviously, since I do it on a personal basis, the choice falls on modules that I find most interesting or that I believe could be of public utility. Unfortunately, some modules are too expensive (sometimes more than €50), so I only buy them if I think it's worth it.

So again, yes, I invite people to propose a donation for the implementation of a specific module / feature for the benefit of the community