What do you think about this?

The Annex CNN channel
cicciocb
Site Admin

Re: What do you think about this?

Post by cicciocb »

do
[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:41 pm simple question: where does your example output above come from? I never see anything like that. Everything I see is via the editor and other windows. Which is probably all I need. But you seem to have a different data stream.
Do you mean this ?
image.png
This is the console page when the module is connected to the PC with the usb cable
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stuart

Post by Stuart »

I get that in the web flasher. Is it something that can be used in parallel with the editor page? I was wondering if I was missing a source of information.
cicciocb
Site Admin

Post by cicciocb »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:14 pm I get that in the web flasher. Is it something that can be used in parallel with the editor page? I was wondering if I was missing a source of information.
I'm surprised that you never heard about the serial link. :o You can use the web terminal (the link is the web flasher page)