VGA

All about the VGA for the ESP32-S3
Electroguard

Re: VGA

Post by Electroguard »

Yeah, I'm sure it must, cos here's a wifi air-mouse which also has a K/B on the back, plus it has IR learning remote facility... could control everything.
IRairmouse.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cicciocb
Site Admin

Post by cicciocb »

Hi Robin,
I cannot confirm, if the device is "seen" as a mouse or keyboard it might work.

The same for the keyboards that you bought, I don't know if all the devices respect the same protocol.
Electroguard

Post by Electroguard »

I modded up a single-button 2 port KVM switch so it can remotely switch between inputs using Annex relay, and was looking for a method to switch the N16R8 between Weather Server and CCTV... and those wifi air-mice would make very convenient remote controls.
So I'll let you know if they work ok, cos they are cheap enough to be worth the gamble, therefore I will order them.

Is your fault anyway, since showing me the Ali Trick or Treat deals for the wifi keyboards.
Cos was seeing loads of ridiculously cheap items that I couldn't miss out on even though I probably don't really need them... such as a mini remote suction cleaning robot to roam around the floor for 6€ (to terrorise the cats) .
But was only allowed 10 item, so had to remove some from the basket.
Made up for it next day though, by 'maxxing out' again with another 10 items.
Need to get more today, including a wifi repeater for 3€
cicciocb
Site Admin

Post by cicciocb »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:52 am I modded up a single-button 2 port KVM switch so it can remotely switch between inputs using Annex relay, and was looking for a method to switch the N16R8 between Weather Server and CCTV... and those wifi air-mice would make very convenient remote controls.
So I'll let you know if they work ok, cos they are cheap enough to be worth the gamble, therefore I will order them.

Is your fault anyway, since showing me the Ali Trick or Treat deals for the wifi keyboards.
Cos was seeing loads of ridiculously cheap items that I couldn't miss out on even though I probably don't really need them... such as a mini remote suction cleaning robot to roam around the floor for 6€ (to terrorise the cats) .
But was only allowed 10 item, so had to remove some from the basket.
Made up for it next day though, by 'maxxing out' again with another 10 items.
Need to get more today, including a wifi repeater for 3€
:lol:

I bought too the wifi repeater and I confirm that it work well :D
Electroguard

Post by Electroguard »

I have a latest VGA-S3 1.51.2 running my VGA Weather Server fine.
Now it's time for me to refine the program on a different VGS-S3, and try to incorporate the anemometer.
But unfortunately it is only 1.51.1, so doesn't run the program without errors, therefore I need to upgrade it to S3 1.51.2.
But I don't see the S3 1.51.2 update listed on the Update website, nor can I find it in the forum, so can somebody point me in the right direction please ?
Fernando Perez

Post by Fernando Perez »

[Local Link Removed for Guests]

But if Cicciocb has made it disappear from the official circuits, it will mean that he is preparing something new.
cicciocb
Site Admin

Post by cicciocb »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:11 am I have a latest VGA-S3 1.51.2 running my VGA Weather Server fine.
Now it's time for me to refine the program on a different VGS-S3, and try to incorporate the anemometer.
But unfortunately it is only 1.51.1, so doesn't run the program without errors, therefore I need to upgrade it to S3 1.51.2.
But I don't see the S3 1.51.2 update listed on the Update website, nor can I find it in the forum, so can somebody point me in the right direction please ?
I've put it back and Yes, I'm working on other versions :D
Electroguard

Post by Electroguard »

Thanks guys, but no success for one reason or another.
No worries, cos I've just received 2 wifi keyboards and a handful of different air-mice that I am looking forward to trying... so I'm quite happy to wait for the new update.