Home IOT server

Place your projects here
peridot

Home IOT server

Post by peridot »

Web pages.png
I collect and store my IOT sensor data on a raspberry pi running EmonCms software however I wondered how practical it would be to use an ESP32 running Annex to emulate this to some degree, here is my attempt. It is certainly not a finished project but sufficiently functional to prove it would be possible to make quite an adequate system storing data to SD card . The project to date will collect , display and store up to 30 inputs from either UDP or HTTP streams of json formatted data . The data is sampled every 10 secs from sources with various update periods, when 2 minutes of data has been sampled it is averaged and saved to the SD card in CSV format. As the update period of the incoming data is monitored it would be perfectly possible to build in warnings by push notifications or email of data sources that have dropped out. Other possibilities would be Alarms for hi / low data values etc. Program is in the Zip file IOT Server.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.