New version 1.49.2 to test before final release

Here you'll find the updated available
cicciocb
Site Admin

Re: New version 1.49.2 to test before final release

Post by cicciocb »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:49 pm
[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:26 pm
[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:06 pm It's the ESP32-S3-WROOM-1-N8R2
QIO, Quad PSRAM
https://docs.espressif.com/projects/esp ... itc-1.html
I saw a change in the log that referenced the S3 but didn't see a .bin
I thank you much!

The list is very long, all the question is there :
image.png

There are 4 possible combinations
QD
QD QD
QD OT
OT OT

:D
From that list it is QD QD
This is the version for the ESP32-S3 qio qspi
This should work with your module
Annex32S3.bin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cicciocb
Site Admin

Post by cicciocb »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:40 am
[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:54 am
[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:12 am hi Francesco,

i also have two of this modules with parallel displayport.
... hope you can integrate it... please👍
All is question of time and availability of a module with parallel display; actually I miss both :D
I can fix the availability via paypal.... but the time problem is not within my power, lol
Another think that always miss is the feedback, I always feel like I'm throwing something into the void :roll:
coolj

Post by coolj »

saying nothing is praise enough is a saying in Bavaria :)
PeterN

Post by PeterN »

Hello Francesco,
sorry for the late reply.
I have updated my "productive" modules to 1.49.2 and can't report any problems :D
For AnnexCam there is still the "problem" with the wrong frame buffer. The workaround makes it slow to export the correct current photo.
But as often heard from many Annex users: compare it with other languages for ESPs and you will be impressed by the ability to solve programming tasks with only a few lines of code!!!
This is still my favorite tool for many of my projects!
Thanks again for your work!

Code: [Local Link Removed for Guests]

for i = 1 to 1000000000
 wlog  "Annex should rule the world and there would be peace and happiness ;-)"
next i

EDIT:
I had the opportunity to show the abilities of Annex in an article in the May/June issue of ELEKTOR-magazine. A preprint has been just released at their Website: https://www.elektormagazine.com/news/ec ... gram-bot-1
PeterN

Post by PeterN »

Hello to all
I am using the Toolkit 1.1 beta and trying to flash an ordinary ESP32pico D4 ATOM lite with the yellow button "Firmware + OTA + Data".
Although I set the correct SSID and password in the form that then follows (and I can see it set that way in config.ini), the WIFI settings seem to be ignored. It does not attempt to log in as a WIFI client, and the module immediately boots in AP mode.

I don't recall anyone mentioning this before. Can anyone confirm this?
cicciocb
Site Admin

Post by cicciocb »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:58 pm Hello to all
I am using the Toolkit 1.1 beta and trying to flash an ordinary ESP32pico D4 ATOM lite with the yellow button "Firmware + OTA + Data".
Although I set the correct SSID and password in the form that then follows (and I can see it set that way in config.ini), the WIFI settings seem to be ignored. It does not attempt to log in as a WIFI client, and the module immediately boots in AP mode.

I don't recall anyone mentioning this before. Can anyone confirm this?
Hi Peter,
maybe there is an hidden space in the SSID or password you provided.
If this is not the case, try the bin I posted here [Local Link Removed for Guests]

This has a fix on the WIFI power that could be the cause of the problem.

edit: Sorry I completely misunderstood the subject, you are talking about the classic ESP32;
Are you using the version with LITTLEFS? In this case the "Data" and the corresponding Config don't work with the toolkit
PANNO2

Post by PANNO2 »

Hi Peter, will check it tonight
PeterN

Post by PeterN »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:19 am
edit: Sorry I completely misunderstood the subject, you are talking about the classic ESP32;
Are you using the version with LITTLEFS? In this case the "Data" and the corresponding Config don't work with the toolkit
Hi Francesco,
yes, I am using that version.
I asked because I am in contact with an Annex32 newbie and was looking for the easiest way to explain to him how to get his ATOM module into his WiFi without going through AP mode.
I wish you happy Easter holidays
cicciocb
Site Admin

Post by cicciocb »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:39 am
[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:19 am
Hi Francesco,
I asked because I am in contact with an Annex32 newbie and was looking for the easiest way to explain to him how to get his ATOM module into his WiFi without going through AP mode.
Hi Peter,
the version with LITTLEFS requires an update of the toolkit as actually it generates a file system in FFAT format that is automatically reformatted at the first run.
Sorry but for the moment you can only config it passing through the AP mode
PeterN

Post by PeterN »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:46 am
[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:39 am

Hi Francesco,
Hi Peter,
the version with LITTLEFS requires an update of the toolkit as actually it generates a file system in FFAT format that is automatically reformatted at the first run.
Sorry but for the moment you can only config it passing through the AP mode
Hi Francesco,
The problem with passing WiFi credentials with the yellow button seems to exist in the non-LITTLEFS version as well.
I am now using Toolkit 1.1.beta and the bins from the beginning of this thread. Or did I misunderstand in the release notes that ESP32 is still without LITTLEFS here?