Hi Francesco

This is a reply to the first post.

Good luck on this new platform! 8-)
sergino

Re: First Post

Post by sergino »

Thanks Peter,
I hope that this will be easy to use.
For the administration point of view it seems very versatile and easy to configure
I'm using a fake user to check what a normal user can do
sam.png
wasp2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PeterN

Post by PeterN »

I can not see anything to enable a kind of email notification
Do I oversee it? :?:
Last edited by PeterN on Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zim

Post by Zim »

Hi
I can't seem to select the different forums from the index. Even this forum I had to enter through the posts reply. I am using firefox. Is it just me?
Zim

Post by Zim »

Can't access the different forum from the index. Only way for me is to use "jump to" from first post....

Can't view any forum from index either
ex-egll

Post by ex-egll »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:16 pm I can not see anything to enable a kind of email notification
Do I oversee it.
Peter, from what I remember you have to subscribe to a forum or topic to get notifications e.g. from the Board Index (Home page), select the forum you are interested in e.g. Software Updates, at the bottom of that page in a blue bar is a tick box labelled "Subscribe forum" there will be a tick in that box (unless you have already played with it). Counter intuitively that means click here to subscribe! Click there and a message will come up saying you are subscribed, the tick goes away and the label now reads "Unsubscribe forum"!!! Clicking there will ......... unsubscribe you.

If you just want to subscribe to a particular topic in the forum, click on the topic and go to the bottom of the page and click on the spanner (wrench), and one of the options is "Subscribe topic", follow the instructions above!

Hope that made senses
Zim

Post by Zim »

working from index now!!
Zim
PeterN

Post by PeterN »

Thanks!
I just should have opened my eyes a bit wider 8-)

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:38 pm
[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:16 pm I can not see anything to enable a kind of email notification
Do I oversee it.
Peter, from what I remember you have to subscribe to a forum or topic to get notifications e.g. from the Board Index (Home page), select the forum you are interested in e.g. Software Updates, at the bottom of that page in a blue bar is a tick box labelled "Subscribe forum" there will be a tick in that box (unless you have already played with it). Counter intuitively that means click here to subscribe! Click there and a message will come up saying you are subscribed, the tick goes away and the label now reads "Unsubscribe forum"!!! Clicking there will ......... unsubscribe you.

If you just want to subscribe to a particular topic in the forum, click on the topic and go to the bottom of the page and click on the spanner (wrench), and one of the options is "Subscribe topic", follow the instructions above!

Hope that made senses
Electroguard

Post by Electroguard »

CiccioCB, might there be a 'Subscribe All' option in the original template which could allow all topics to be subscribed to at the same time rather than having to individually subscribe to each in turn ?