How to get the default info Eg sample freq etc etc

Annex for ESP32
charlie

Re: How to get the default info Eg sample freq etc etc

Post by charlie »

Hi all, I have solved the problem. I like it very much now. But now, trying to make a new project, I click new empty file then I paste my new text, after I change the directory as you suggest. Clicking "save as" a message appears FILE NOT SAVED . What can I do?

Charlie.
BeanieBots

Post by BeanieBots »

Glad to hear you have things sorted now.
The FILE NOT SAVED may be because you have quotes around the filename /"pianobb_A#_major.wav" and the # in the filename.
Try saving it as /pianobb_As_major.wav
If that works then try saving as /pianobb_A#_major.wav
If none of the above work, go to the filemanager page and click Repair Disk, then try again.

Edit: Can you please go into your profile and remove the text you have put in your signature or at least change it to something else.
Electroguard

Post by Electroguard »

If the file system is full then it will not be able to save a file even if you are doing everything right, so delete some unwanted files then try again.
charlie

FILE SAVING

Post by charlie »

Hi all, I have solved the problem. I like it very much now. But now, trying to make a new project, I click new empty file then I paste my new text, after I change the directory as you suggest. Clicking "save as" a message appears FILE NOT SAVED . What can I do?

Charlie.
AndyGadget

Post by AndyGadget »

Hi Charlie,

Are you using simple filename without punctuation or quotation marks now. Those can give you the 'file not saved' message.

Other than that, the only ways I can replicate that is if I don't specify a filename in the box (obvious really) or if I try to save to a directory which doesn't exist. (e.g. /MyDir/MyProg if /MyDir doesn't exist.)

(Just checked and folder names aren't case sensitive, so it isn't that.)
Electroguard

Post by Electroguard »

He is evidently a TROLL else he would be too embarrassed to keep asking and being told things twice.
Whether he is being deliberately stupid, or is naturally that stupid, he doesn't deserve wasting more of my time on his stupidity.