Where can i get ..

If doesn't fit into any other category ....
PANNO

Where can i get ..

Post by PANNO »

Hi , i use a lot of esp modules which i bought on ebay or Ali-. Iam not happy with the quality of some ( wlan Problem, weak powerchip ( reboots without elko) , no extra ram , and my cam module have some different cam types on..

Where can i get some good modules? Thx
PeterN

Re: Where can i get ..

Post by PeterN »

Hi Panno,
my painful experience is that the quality and the component placement of the modules is extremely "weather dependent". Even the well-known "good" suppliers are apparently not able to provide accurate data sheets in advance and then also deliver accordingly.

One can only wish you (and us) good hunting ;)
AndyGadget

Re: Where can i get ..

Post by AndyGadget »

I've used a few of the LilyGo and Geekrecit modules from BangGood with no problems : https://uk.banggood.com/search/esp32.ht ... _version=1

You've got to watch prices though. They seem to change with the wind direction and quite often buying three individual modules is cheaper than buying a pack of three. I don't know where you are but at the moment modules shipped from the UK (where I am) are quite cheap, and actually cheaper than from China. Even if you have to order from China, I've always had shipping times of a week or so, so not too long (although Christmas may change that).