Donation, the easy way

If doesn't fit into any other category ....
Hendrix

Donation, the easy way

Post by Hendrix »

I just found two easy ways to make a donation:

1) There is a link on the Annex Web Site https://sites.google.com/site/annexwifi/home
or
2) The paypal exact link is https://www.paypal.me/annexwifi/10 which makes a 10 euro donation.
PANNO

Re: Donation, the easy way

Post by PANNO »

I used Paypal . It’s easy
AndyGadget

Post by AndyGadget »

Yep, send Francesco some money to keep him in coffees while he's developing this wonderful thing called Annex.
Just think, if there were no Annex you'd still be trying to find yet another C++ unmatched curly bracket instead of having a working program.
(I sent him another 10 Euro today. It's easy with the 'donate' link. :D )
Palm Liu

Post by Palm Liu »

However, I found that the Payal Service charge is MORE THAN 50%, is it normal? (I'm in Hong Kong)
Is there another way to lower the service charge ?!?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Palm Liu

Post by Palm Liu »

However, I found the Paypal servicve charge is MORE THAN 50%, is it normal?!?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cicciocb
Site Admin

Post by cicciocb »

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:30 am
However, I found the Paypal service charge is MORE THAN 50%, is it normal?!?!
Thanks for your donation.
This is very strange as paypal should take between 3 and 6%.
I found a calculator here https://www.omnicalculator.com/finance/paypal-fee
cicciocb
Site Admin

Post by cicciocb »

HI all,
many people propose to help me, but every time I ask for assistance, I never receive a positive outcome. I understand that everyone has their personal commitments and may not want to dedicate time to others. I am passionately pursuing this project, which consumes my time and money, as I personally buy every module/display/interface supported by Annex, as well as the web space hosting the forum and related applications.
Unlike many other websites, there is no advertising here. Everything is accessible for free without any spam.
I believe many of you have understood the potential of Annex and the intrinsic value it brings.

So, if you truly want to help me and believe that Annex holds value for you, please consider making a donation to the project.

It is very simple : use Paypal

Thanks
cicciocb

p.s.
Some people do it, but they can be counted on the fingers of just one hand, and not even all of them.
Electroguard

Post by Electroguard »

You'll be able to count on another finger shortly Francesco - and Annex is worth far more than the 25 euros I can afford at the mo... but maybe it will start a ball rolling.

EDIT: evidently Paypal link is a fixed 10 donation. so will need to do it a couple of times.

EDIT: default is 10 but can be changed.
cicciocb
Site Admin

Post by cicciocb »

Thanks to Robin, and to all those who donated to Annex.
I really appreciate your support and it gives me motivation to continue.
I think that we completed all the fingers of one hand.

For the other users, do not hesitate to donate because it gives me the opportunity to broaden the spectrum of Annex functionalities as well as support for other modules.
EasyRider

Post by EasyRider »

For the other users, do not hesitate to donate because it gives me the opportunity to broaden the spectrum of Annex functionalities as well as support for other modules.
I have donated modestly within my means as soon as new firmware was released and that addressed some of the bugs that were important to me.

I know its impossible for Francesco to satisfy everyone's requests and requirements.

One sugestion, maybe a poll could be run with requested features. Votes for any features in the poll are counted if the donation is made for that feature?

Francesco would receive an incentive to concentrate on requests that receive most votes (donations)?

My immediate request is to add LR (Long Range) mode to WiFi ESP-NOW networking. I will donate for it now and will add another donation if the request is supported by others and Francesco.